An international Bank in London are searching for a Credit Admin Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be required to work in the office some of the time, although remote working a couple of days per week is on offer.
What you will need to apply
- A couple of years' experience in Credit analysis
- A good understanding of Credit process' within banking (ideally)
- Ideally a relevant degree or industry recognised certification (not essential)
What you will be responsible for
- Band-together & distribute credit information to approval authorities
- Follow up on & track Credit Submissions
- Work with internal or external auditors, providing any necessary information
- Maintenance of various Credit, accounts and approval logs
- Various other administrative duties including minute taking
If you are interested in finding out more and believe you meet the above criteria please don't hesitate to click apply.