A Bank in Central London are searching for a Credit Risk Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will be a blend of remote working and in the Central London office, and pay is competitive for this level.
To be considered, you should have the following skills/experience:
- 6+ Years' experience in Credit Risk at a Bank.
- Good knowledge of FCA/PRA Regulatory standards relating to this field
- Ideally a broad range of experience with a variety of different banking products / client types, and have end to end experience in processing a variety of different credit requests.
- Any exposure to emerging markets would be advantageous
- A relevant Bachelors degree such as Economics, Finance, Business etc would be advantageous.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would be interested in finding out more please don't hesitate to click apply.