Communications & Change Lead - CRM
Fully remote with occasional travel to Cambridge when permitted.
A leading Pharmaceutical client of ours if looking for a CRM Change & Communicationds Lead. This is a 12 month contract outside of IR35.
Working within Medical Excellence, the Communications & Change Lead will play a pivotal role in deploying a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to our global Field Medical teams. The CRM solution will be deployed to ~70 countries (Marketing Companies - MCs) across our Medical CRM estate. Migration of a small number of early-adopter markets will take place Q4 2021, with remaining markets migrating through 2022.
It will be the responsibility of this role to cover end-to-end communications, status updates and change management to all of our business and IT stakeholders. These will include senior leadership, regional Medical Excellence colleagues, Country-specific stakeholders, Field Managers and Field teams themselves.
The communication channels anticipated are an internal, dedicated Workplace group where frequent discussion and response is required, a regular newsletter via email, a dedicated intranet page and ad hoc status updates for regular meetings.
The role will be expected to create engaging communications material, aligned to project branding and to work with the core project team to ensure messaging is comprehensive, well-received and well-understood.
The Communications & Change Lead will work with the core project team to use these channels and the content to drive adoption of the solution, increase benefit realisation and deliver value creation.
* Create and manage project communications to global stakeholders across multiple channels
* Compose status updates and articles for regular intranet updates
* Manage communications per MC as per project schedule
* Manage Workplace group updates & conversations
* Create appropriate messaging to drive change management and adoption
* Work in concert with global project team (business & IT)
* Influence and support wider project planning
* Field and route queries and concerns from stakeholders to the project team
* Be a champion of change and innovation
* Adopt a collaborative, cross functional working culture to ensure alignment between Medical Biopharmaceuticals, International, Japan, China, and Oncology Business Unit
* Strong background in global communications and change management
* Global product rollout and adoption experience
* Experience with coaching, training and resistance management planning
* Proficiency in stakeholder engagement and management
* Medical experience in the pharmaceutical, commercial or business environments
* Experience with CRM platform management