A leading Biotech company is building a world-class Executive Briefing Center (EBC) at its headquarters in San Diego, CA. The Center will be a source of inspiration where customers can come to learn about and understand our solutions, collaborate with experts, and build lasting relationships. The company are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to support the Center's IT operations by troubleshooting technical issues and coordinating with vendors, visitors and executives to ensure visits are going smoothly.
Location: Onsite - San Diego
Contract: 12 months
Pay rate: $45- $50/hour
- Lead the commissioning of all technical systems within the executive briefing center (EBC) - lighting controls, Crestron, audio and video players, cameras, mics, etc.
- Validate, test, and provide ongoing support for all media players, content management system (Nexus) and building systems within the EBC.
- Manage all security compliance requirements for EBC systems.
- Manage all vendor relationships associated with technical systems within the EBC.
- Manage backup and repair stock (speakers, mics, players, LED panels, cameras, etc.)
- Participate as "on-line moderator" for virtual or hybrid briefings (ensure virtual customer experience is equitable to in-person experience)
- Serve as liaison to internal IT and AV teams to leverage their support for network infrastructure and meeting room support.
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) related to EBC systems.
- Learn and maintain a current knowledge of company products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of audiovisual systems, including video displays, LED panels (Planar), sound systems, microphones, and video conferencing.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with a customer-centric approach.
- Comfort working closely with senior level executives.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years' experience
- Knowledge of Saleforce.com is highly valuable.
- Familiarity with virtual collaboration platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) a plus