Team leader (Servicing and Customer Experience) - Hybrid - London
Competitive salary + Extensive Benefits
Supervise the day to day workings of the Servicing and Payment Shortfall team within Specialist mortgages. This includes oversight and allocation of team workloads, delivering SLA requirements, monthly reporting and all aspects of people management. To maintain a small pipeline of cases and act as an escalation point for any team issues.
Areas of Responsibility:
· To oversee and monitor workloads for the team, allocating daily work activities to team members in line with their roles and responsibilities.
· To implement effective controls and oversight to ensure team members are competent in their roles, and execute their daily responsibilities effectively, in line with bank procedures, policies and risk appetite.
· All aspects of people management, including monthly 1:1, performance reviews, objective setting, absence management and the training and on-boarding of new team members.
· To be a referral and/or escalation point for any complex queries
· To ensure procedures and policy documentation for the team remain up to date, completing reviews at least annually.
· To escalate any serious team performance issues or concerns to line manager in a timely fashion
· Maintain a small pipeline of customer cases, processing requests in accordance with bank policy and procedure and SLA requirements.
· To achieve a mandate to authorise and approve customer enquiries, invoices and redress payments.
· To complete required monthly reporting on customer servicing activity
· To instil a customer first and continuous improvement mentality within the team.
· To complete monthly complaints reporting, including RCA for relevant teams.
· To deputise for Head of Servicing and Customer Experience in their absence
· To assist with other duties required from time to time, such as attendance to monthly forums or ad hoc meetings pertaining to the team responsibilities.
· At least 3 years' experience in a customer services environment
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in a servicing role in the financial industry.
· Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential
· Exceptional organisation and time management skills
· Experience in mortgage servicing
· Delivery of excellence in customer service, customer centric approach
· Risk awareness
· Good communication skills
· Team player
· Excellent people management skills
· Lending mandate
· Commercial/specialist mortgage experience
· Financial regulation knowledge
· Collections experience
· Team leader experience