Cyber & Information Security Risk Manager
Glasgow/Newcastle - some flexible working permitted
Perm £Market rate
Please only apply if you fulfil the following requirements.
- You will be a cyber and information security SME and highly experienced Risk Manager with significant Financial services experience preferably within Banking
- Good knowledge of cloud risk with the ability to identify weaknesses in current architecture/control weaknesses and identify areas where investment may be required to plug gaps or improve upon existing systems.
- You will also hold experience of; Operational Risk, Operational Resilience, Payment Risk and Change/project risk
- Experience supporting thematic reviews and overseeing both the maintenance and development of cyber and info security risk management protocols/procedures
- Experience reporting stress and scenario testing relating to cyber and information security risk
- You will be degree educated and/or hold relevant professional qualifications
- A confident communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills and prior experience reporting to the regulator