Cyber Defence Analyst - Permanent
Our fantastic client based in Edinburgh is building a team of Cyber Security professionals and are on the search for three skilled Cyber Defence Analyst's!
This is a brilliant opportunity to grow your career with a large scale and well established global organisation and be a pivotal player in their next project.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Strong communication skills
· Experience using EDR tools
· Experience with SOAR platforms such as Demisto, Phantom or SIEMplify
· Strong knowledge of Windows System Internals and related endpoint security mechanisms
· Previous host-based investigative, forensic or analysis work is strongly beneficial
· Ability to identify patterns and trends in events, and to extract useful indicators of compromise from that data
· Relevant areas of certification may include SANS / GIAC, OSCP or similar
· Experience of gleaning and analysing security information from a large variety of host and network based technologies
· Ability to assess the output of malware analysis and sandboxing techniques
· Python and PowerShell scripting highly advantageous
If you think that you are a strong match then apply today or message me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org