Role: Cyber Security Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months initially with a view to extend
Location: Remote (occasional travel to London or Chesterfield may be required)
Rate: Up to £640 per day via Umbrella
My large Postal Service client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their organisation in order to delivery a number of complex Cyber Security projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the full cycle delivery of all Cyber Security related projects undertaken by the business, as well as ensuring that all stakeholders are managed and expectations are adequately managed throughout the project lifecycles.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· A minimum of 5 years prior experience in the full cycle delivery of projects in a similar role.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
· Certified Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMP, etc)
· Must be very proactive and able to work with autonomy.
· Experienced in the delivery of projects using appropriate frameworks (Agile, Waterfall, etc)
· Happy to take a very hands-on approach to their projects.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, and able to motivate colleagues to ensure successful project delivery.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail.