Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Welwyn Gardens City, Hertfordshire, UK
Duration: 6 months initially
Work Pattern: Hybrid, 2 Days On-Site, 3 Days Remote
Rate: £450/day inside IR35
You will be part of the Product Analytics and Experimentation team within the Technology Function and will be expected to deliver insightful and actionable data. You will undertake these responsibilities through reporting, analysis, and optimisation; with a focus on establishing best-practice processes and enabling data-driven decision making across all product teams.
· Automating regular reporting to improve visibility of the reports and the data.
· Ensuring data quality and integrity by working on Data Warehouse and Analytics projects.
· Analysing the existing processes related to data-driven decision making; to map business
reporting requirements to self-service business intelligence solutions.
· Supporting teams with different needs by creating regular business reports and interactive dashboards for a range of products and markets.
· Supporting, analysing and visualising in-store till UI, SAYS application, and Hardware data to understand areas for optimisation and where to prioritise initiatives.
· Empowering teams to use self-service business intelligence tool to get the most of performance reviews and business insights.
Essential Qualities and Experience:
· Experience in digital analytics positions.
· Commercial awareness.
· Demonstrated experience of using big data, business intelligence, and data visualisation tools - Hadoop and Tableau.
· Customer segmentation and statistical modeling techniques.
· Strong experience using ETL principles and tools.