Cardiff - Data Analyst - Permanent
Our fantastic client is looking to grow their Data functions and is looking to recruit a few Data Analysts to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work across some exciting projects within an organisation that continuously upskill and progress your career.
It is critical that you have SC/BPSS clearance (or had it recently).
- Experience working as a data analyst in a corporate function
- Knowledge and/or certifications demonstrating capability working with data models and reporting packages (ideally Power BI)
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to design and develop comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Demonstrable experience of success within a range of complex project environments and sectors
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven analytical and skeptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Experience in some of the following tech: Alteryx, PowerBI, SQL, Cognos
- Come from an accounting or finance background
- Defence or Consulting background.
If you are a good match then apply today or reach out to me directly with your CV to email@example.com