About our Client:
My client, one of the fastest growing companies in ANZ region and they are looking to continue their development and they are looking to strengthen their Engineering team in Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst with hands on experience with SQL Technologies to join a growing engineering team in Melbourne area.
This is a 6- months contract role and an urgent role for my client. Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately or on short notice period.
· Hands on experience working with SQL Technologies and Power BI or any other reporting tools.
· Good experience in Data Analysis.
· Should have experience with Database Integration and Data Reconciliation.
· Experience with Web Analytics is preferred.
· Experience working on Data migration projects is good to have.
· Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones.
· Helping to shape the future direction of our Team as well as support the tooling lead in managing the demand pipeline, status reporting and stakeholder management.
You will support software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience