Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Remote in PST time Zone
Job Type: Contract - 6 months
Pay Range: $55-75/hr.
Our client in the Gaming industry is seeking a highly analytical and resourceful Data Analyst to join a dynamic team and be a key partner with the marketing, product, and business development teams.
- You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and have the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- You will be comfortable diving deep and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the marketing, product, and business development teams to identify opportunities for growth and customer engagement.
- Data Analysis: Write code (SQL) to understand key metrics and deep dive into a variety of areas to help unearth business trends, create KPIs, and monitor metrics.
- Process Improvement: Streamline processes and create scalable solutions using automation, allowing for more efficient data analysis and reporting.
- Analytical Solutions: Deliver analytical solutions by partnering with business stakeholders to model, design, and build solutions in Tableau and Excel.
- Project Management: Manage and execute components of projects from start to finish, including data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem-solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Economics, Data Science, or a similar discipline).
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Proven experience in SQL coding and data analysis.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently under time constraints.
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry is a plus.
If you are a highly analytical and self-driven individual with a passion for data analysis and a desire to contribute to the success of an innovative gaming company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.