Join our clients Investments team, build data capability, lots of opportunities for career progression as the team continues to grow. As one of Australia's largest profit-to member superannuation funds, our mission is to help our members achieve their personal best retirement outcomes.
- Be part of the build out of our Investments Data Team
- Award winning Fund Manager - Employer of choice!
- Work to suit your lifestyle - flexible/hybrid working
About the Job
Your role will be responsible for sourcing and managing data feeds and providing expert analysis of Investment data and data relationships, whilst identifying and optimising the investment systems and data sources/flows. This is an ideal role for an experience Data professional to use their knowledge to bring about best practice and be part of a growing team.
- Understand and describe data definitions, lineage, provenance, and the data quality of critical data for the Rest Investment business.
- 10+ years' experience in as Data Analyst role
- SQL, AWS, Snowflake, Azure experince
- Develop and improve the Investment Data Platform, assuring the availability of, and trust in business data.
- Design and manage the implementation of technical specifications for data ingestion patterns, to optimise persistence for reporting and analytical data sets.
- Support best practice business process optimisation for the Data and Analytics operations
- Collaborate with Investment teams and key stakeholders
If this sounds like you, apply now by submitting your resume. Alternatively you can send me your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org