Data Analyst - MI Analyst - Tableau - Wealth Management
My client, a London based Wealth Management Company, is looking for an experience Data Analyst / MI Analyst to join their growing middle office team. The successful candidate will have experience with Tableau and will have worked in financial services. Experience building MI dashboards for operational efficiency will be of benefit.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide technical analysis for Business Solutions across all team initiatives.
- Provide analysis and expertise to ensure innovative and automated solutions are deployed throughout the operating model.
- Design and build prototypes of solutions where appropriate, including but not limited to data analysis, scripting, management information dashboards, spreadsheets and developed tools.
- Support and deputise for the Senior Technical Analyst and, where required, other members of the Business Solutions team.
- Ensure all new designs are incorporated into the standard operating model.
- Work with the Business Change function, where required to support projects and change initiatives.
- Working with outsource providers on product development, new functionality and improved solution design as directed by the Head of Business Solutions.
- Working knowledge of financial/professional service organisation is essential.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau would be helpful.
- Working knowledge of the wealth management systems JHC Figaro, WDX/Dynamics, BITA are desirable.
- Experience of operating with all different levels of an organisation.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Experience of working with or producing management information and reports.
Salary - £35,000 - 50,000 (depending on experience)
Location - London
Start - ASAP