4 months initial with view to extend
Rate: £400 (outside IR35)
This is an exciting new role working as part of the Data team on a new project. The project aims to map key, end to end data journeys for this data.
My client is looking for an experienced data governance professional, the role holder will be required to map data lineage to get the e2e view of data journeys and identify data integrity issues or risks, make recommendations for DQ rules and improvements to journeys.
The successful candidate will have:
· Minimum 3 years in a similar role within the financial services
· Experience of working with a range of business, data and IT teams to map e2e data lineage
· Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills
· Experience of using data cataloguing tools such as IBM Infosphere Data Catalogue or similar
· Must be able to provide examples and explanations of mapping lineage, sampling data, identifying/reporting DQ issues, creating/running DQ rules and producing results
· Experience of working with CRA's, credit risk data and fraud data
· Experience of customer matching/de-duping
Please submit your CV if you are interested.