This client is a main leader in the retail field for a wide range of top tier ASX listed clients. This organisation is going through an exciting technological transformation where they can enable market leading analytical capability.
The provision of Data is at the forefront of this organisation, they know it is the key to their success and are committed to its development. As such they continue to invest heavily into this function. In this role you would be working closely with the Senior Analytics Manager on an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be part of a large National programme and will be responsible for the extraction and analysis of large data sets to provide business advice to key stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring correct and timely implementation of TV and ATL for advertising buying strategies and initiatives.
- Creation, management, communication and updating of dashboards using Tableau.
- Reporting and analysis of advertising schedules for the advertising agency and Head of Advertising and Lead Acquisition.
- Prepare data, enhance the quality of data and deliver reporting
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and other Analysts to deliver reporting to the wider business
- Previous experience in financial services or retail industry within Analytics
- Strong experience working with dashboards and SQL
- Previous experience of analysis of large data is a must
- 3 - 5 years experience with Tableau
- Strong communication and stakeholder management with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills
- Track record of automating manual processes
What's on offer?
Opportunity to work for a large organisation and a large technology project which has the potential to go permanent. Competitive daily rate on offer to join and gain experience in a market leader based in Sydney. If you are interested in this role, please press apply