Data Analyst - Wealth Management - London
My client, a London based Wealth Management company, is looking to hire a Data Analyst on a permanent basis. They one of the UKs leading Wealth Management firms and are going through an exciting period of growth and transformation. This newly created role is centred around two broad areas of responsibility: to ensure a Data Governance framework exists that complies with my clients regulatory and statuary obligations, and to maintain and improve the quality and integrity of data from a tactical and strategic perspective, which together will allow the firm to realise and maximise the value of data captured and collated.
· Advocate and champion good data governance across the wider business.
· Contribute to and implement the Data Governance framework and strategy.
· Implementation of data quality metrics and rules through the creation and maintenance of data quality dashboards.
· Design and implementation of data management standards, policies and procedures, remediation plans and cleansing strategies.
· Working with the Enterprise Architecture team to map data flows, integration points and user journeys.
· Proficiency working with operating systems, databases, applications such as SharePoint, Microsoft Office suite, MS Dynamics, IBM PowerCloud.
· Hands-on databases and query skills (SQL/DB2), ETL, scripting languages (PowerShell,VBA, Python) and application programming interfaces (APIs), data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, TM1), and cloud based services & environments.
· Understanding of database design (ERDs, Relational database management systems, logical data models, normalisation, data dictionary, SQL programming, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and the Software Development Lifecycle.
· Familiarity with data streaming technologies (Kafka).
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and comfortable interrogating large data sets.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 p/a (depending on experience)
Location - London (with some flexible working)
Start - ASAP
If this is of interest, please submit your CV and we will be in touch if your profile is a suitable match.