Data Analyst - Wealth Management - London
My client, a London based Wealth Management company, is looking to hire a Data Analyst on a permanent basis. They are one of the UKs leading Wealth Management firms and are going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
· Advocate and champion good data governance across the wider business.
· Contribute to and implement the Data Governance framework and strategy.
· Implementation of data quality metrics and rules through the creation and maintenance of data quality dashboards.
· Design and implementation of data management standards, policies and procedures, remediation plans and cleansing strategies.
· Working with the Enterprise Architecture team to map data flows, integration points and user journeys.
- Hands-on database and query skills (SQL).
- Understanding of database design .
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and comfortable interrogating large data sets.
- Financial Services experience is highly desirable.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 p/a (depending on experience)
Location - London (with some flexible working)
Start - ASAP
If this is of interest, please submit your CV and we will be in touch if your profile is a suitable match.