My client, a well known consultancy, has a need for an experienced SC Cleared, Data Architect to join their team.
Support Data Migration Activities of Core datasets
- Will work closely with the migration PM, to oversee the data migration work carried out by the 3rd party.
- QA the migration strategy and enable build work by providing MPS view on data transformation & data related queries.
Support interface development activities
- Will work with the 3rd party technical team to build the required data feeds into the new system.
- It includes analysing the legacy data and transformation needs to achieve the required business goals
Support the system transition activity
- Help the transition PM with overall C&C transition plan covering how user will access historical data for operational purposes.
- Work out the data scope and potential options to achieve transition objectives after go live.
Operational data migration solution
- Develop a blue print showing how operational data will be stored in the new system.
- Develop an data migration strategy covering how each of these operational datasets will migrate
- Create a transition strategy for OPI datasets (covering cut off period and post go live activities)