Data Consultant with good experience in AWS Redshift is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area. Ideally looking for someone with good experience in SQL Server, Aws cloud and Matillion tool.
To succeed you will have proven experience with strong consulting and client facing skills, the ability to advise and influence being highly important.
- Proven experience working AWS ecosystem (Redshift, Glue, RDS, EMR, Kinesis, S3, EC2, Lambda etc.)
- Hands on experience working with Redshift, SQL Server and Matillion is must to be considered for this role.
- Experience working with AWS based Cloud Architecture for Data Warehousing and Data Migration.
- Experience in integration of Tableau/any Reporting system (on cloud or premise) with Redshift
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components
- Knowledge of further Cloud based data platforms (e.g. Snowflake, Postgress) is desirable
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge in architecting data warehouse solutions and integrating technical components
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience