Data Consultant (QLIK)
6 month rolling contract
Remote (UK based)
Develop and implement data governance strategy, focusing on data modelling, architecture, master data and metadata. Develop use case for enabling technology. Provide guidance and expertise on data modelling, ensure alignment to data model and architecture
- Strong experience of data modelling, architecture, master data and metadata, User Interface design and Visualization.
- Experience in data modelling or database ETL processes using Qliksense
- Experience of fast paced, iterative development methods using agile techniques such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Excellent people skills, including high levels of collaboration, challenging embedded ways of working, resilience, problem solving, and creativity.
- Strong knowledge of the full lifecycle for creating BI solutions, including data requirements, integration, storage & modelling, reporting and analytic tools and overall solutioning.
- Awareness of addons and broader environment for QLIK. Good awareness of the Qlik estate and Qlik environment.