DATA ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - EDS - RETAIL BANKING - EDINBURGH (REMOTE)
Role: Data Engagement Manager (permanent position)
Salary: up to £84,000 DOE
Location: Edinburgh based (remote)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: Our retail banking client are looking for an experienced Data Engagement professional to motivate and lead a team of skilled Data Engagement Analysts and Administrators. This team will facilitate all data related engagement activity into EDS from Bank wide projects or change activity. The successful candidate will ensure that initial data requests are aligned to the Data Strategy and associated governance framework, whilst working closely with Senior Stakeholders and liaising with managers across the department. They will have full authority for personnel actions and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact on the successful deployment of the Data Strategy across the Bank. This is an exciting opportunity to have an influential role in the design of the EDS Work Reception process and ensure a smooth EDS engagement experience for customers.
- 5+ years' data experience
- 3+ years' team management experience
- Experience in managing a multi skilled team.
- Project and Change Management including Development Life Cycle
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Strong industry and banking knowledge
- Technical with comprehensive understanding of the lifecycle of data
- Proven in building networks and relationships across functions.
- Reporting technologies
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!