6 month contract
£450/day (Outside IR35)
Selected candidates will have expertise in statistics and machine learning, with the ability to identify, implement and scale appropriate methods for a given problem. Expertise in technologies such R, Python, git, SQL, as Spark, and platforms such as AWS are essential.
Below are the key requirements for this role:
- AWS Certified Developer preferred but not required.
- High proficiency in Python and R programming
- High proficiency in automating serverless, event-driven pipelines using AWS Platform Services including but not limited to: S3, Glue, Lambda, CloudWatch, Step Function, Data Pipeline, Batch, ECS, EKS, Docker, Fargate, DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS, EMR, Sagemaker, SQS, SNS.
- Experience with basic ETL/ELT practices such profiling, cleansing, transforming, developing and documenting data structures, schemas and dictionaries.
- Experience with deploying statistical/ML models in production systems, and building processes for integration, management and maintenance of such systems
- Familiar with Design Thinking, Agile, Scrum and Kanban ways of working using Jira or similar.
- Proficiency in version control in git, GitHub, BitBucket, or similar.
- Comfortable in a high-paced project