About our client:
My client is fastest growing brand in Information technology with global presence in multiple countries. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Data Engineer within their Sydney Office.
My client is hiring for Data engineer who has hands on experience working with Streaming services (Kafka or spark streaming) and AWS Cloud.
- Data Engineer will expand and optimise our clients' data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimise their data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Hands on experience working with Apache Flink, Kinesis and Kafka.
- Should have experience with AWS webservices - EC2, Redshift.
- Should have experience with CI/CD tools and automation.
- Hands on experience working as Software engineer is preferred. Experience working with Java and Python and other Scripting languages.
- Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones.
- Experience working with different business units to support the execution of machine learning, AI and analytics to solve real-world business problems
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.