Global organization seeks a Data engineer with hands on experience working with Azure Cloud for their Sydney office.
About our client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
Data engineer with hands on experience working with Azure Cloud to join a growing Data and Analytics team. Client wants to develop this candidate into Data Architect role in the future. Lot of scope for promotion and career progression with this division.
- At least 2 years of experience working as Data engineer in large complex environment specializing in Azure cloud.
- Should have experience working with Azure tool, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks for Advanced Analytics Services, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly SQL DW), automation tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Hands on experience with Spark (Scala and Pyspark), HDFS, Hive, Kafka and other high-volume data tools.
- Candidate will need to work closely with stakeholders, understanding requirement, designing solutions, documenting, analysing, developing components, testing, and deploying.
- Candidate should have good experience in the design of data driven solutions along with a good understanding of Analytical and Visualization techniques.
- Must have experience working with business and technical stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the business requirements.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience