My major retail client is looking for a experienced Data Engineer to work on a mass digital transformation programme. This project will include working on a new CRM System.
- Map the requirements of technical integrations and patterns required to deliver Customer Engagement Solutions.
- Work with the data architect, data owners and key stakeholders to map a detailed architectural design on data for Customer Engagement Solutions.
- Review data and integration requirements against constraints, volumes, and existing supplier integration capabilities and define any requirements for supporting change.
- Map collection points of data and mechanisms / controls in place or required to keep data clean and standardised. Work with business stakeholders to define and implement necessary data quality rules.
- Work with the data architect to define data standardisation and target data structure(s).
- Document the process of introducing new data sources ensuring that this conforms to standards.
- Work with business stakeholders to catalogue volume, complexity, structure, and quality of data sources needed to support programme delivery.
- Execute data cleanse based on understanding of quality in current state and need.
- Document cross-functional reporting and analytics requirements resulting from Customer Engagement Programme transformation.
- Extensive experience in architecting technical data integrations.
- Excellent understanding of data modelling and data schema design.
- Expert knowledge in data management tools and quality processes.
- Experience in executing data cleanse activity.
- Experienced in handling customer data in a B2C organisation.
- Knowledge of data protection and governance processes