About our Client:
My client is one of the fastest growing Australian companies in ANZ region. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Data Engineer with in their Sydney Office.
An experienced Data Engineer I needed to develop and drive the overall strategy and vision for data within the organisation. Ideally looking for a candidate having hands on experience working with Talend, Hive and AWS cloud preferred.
- Solid hands-on experience with ETL development using Talend
- Proven experience with Hadoop, Hive and Impala
- Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines consisting of diverse data sources to ingest and process data into cloud platform.
- Hands on experience working with Advanced SQL, Java, Python and other Scripting languages.
- Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones.
- Experience working with different business units to support the execution of machine learning, AI and analytics to solve real-world business problems
- Prior experience with cloud platforms, particularly cloud datawarehouses, storage and data integration/transformation services
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.