DATA GOVERNANCE AND CHANGE ARCHITECT - PLAYER SAFETY - ENTERTAINMENT - LONDON
Role: Data Governance and Change Architect (permanent position)
Salary: up to £110k (DOE)
Our entertainment client is looking for an SME in Data Governance to develop and oversee the Data Governance strategy to manage the information life cycle effectively, ensuring data consistency, removal of data siloes, KPI duplication data privacy and compliance. The Data Governance and Change architect will develop and influence the adoption of the strategy with senior management and other departments. The responsibilities will also writing standards and policies for Data Governance and define key risks for data management, whilst keeping compliance with related policies in mind. Overall this role will collaborate and facilitate the data governance strategy across the enterprise, and serve as SPOC for Data Governance related issues.
· Strong experience implementing Data Governance strategy
· Proficiency with performing analysis, report writing and modelling
· Experience with data governance, data management, or data privacy and security
· Experience with an enterprise data catalogue
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Comfortable defining and building processes in an environment of rapid change
· Strong communication skills with ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to senior stakeholders
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply now as we are currently shortlisting!