I have an exciting contract role with an establish bank in Newcastle. They are currently looking for a Data Privacy Consultant to help guide them on a large programme of work.
This role is a six month contract that is initially homebased but will require sometime on location once lockdown restrictions have been lifted.
The successful candidate will be an experienced data privacy professional who can provide subject matter consultancy and support to a wide ranging and high-profile business led programmes of work.
The successful candidate will be reporting into a 1st Line of Defence data governance function and will work with key contacts across the program.
Detailed working knowledge of the GDPR and data protection principles
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Pragmatic approach to helping the business with data privacy solutions
- Ability to translate technical regulatory information into tangible business requirements
- Excellent communication and relationship management
- Experience in Financial Services preferable