Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Data Management Lead for a contract role in central London. The successful candidate will be working for a Global Financial Services company. The contract is initially till the end of March and sits inside IR35. The rate for the role is up to £520 per day.
The successful candidate / Data Management Lead will join the Finance Data Management team. In this role the Data Management Lead will be responsible for delivering benefits to the business by documenting detailed data-flows, perform data quality assessment, examining controls and identifying controls for uplift. Identifying candidate trusted sources, performing the assessment and working with Finance IT to certify the trusted source.
You will work with the Finance Heads of Data Management and their teams to:
1. Implement the data management framework across the Liquidity & IRRBB 17 in-scope countries
2. Document CDE level data-flows end-to-end
3. Design and implement effective data quality, business & IT controls across the end-to-end process
4. Examine controls for uplift and document requirements
5. Identify trusted sources for certification
Key skills to be successful in this role
· Strong knowledge of data uses and flows within a large diversified global bank
· Strong knowledge of data quality issue root cause analysis and remediation
· Knowledge of best practices in data quality monitoring and remediation
· Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements of a large diversified global bank
· Knowledge of Finance function in a large diversified global bank
· Knowledge of the role and product lines of the four Global Businesses and the responsibilities of the Global Functions and HOST