Role: Data Management Lead - Data Quality Manager - Retail Bank
The Role: The client is looking for a SME in Data Quality Processes to join their Data Management department to provide data management services across the enterprise. The Data Management Lead will take ownership of Data Quality and oversee design, exception management, issues management, reporting and dashboards. Reporting into Head of, the role will be responsible for all aspects relating to Data Quality, however also work collaboratively with Data Governance and other departments to ensure success.
- SME in Data Quality; Data & Process Mapping, Strong data & technical skills (ideally IBM infosphere Sever, SAS, Datastage, COGNOS)
- Expert knowledge of cloud infrastructure and agile practices
- Data profiling, modelling, mining, analysis & management
- Data management and Governance processes & technology (BCBS239 ideally)
- Strong communication with excellent stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Retail Bank
- Naturally inquisitive, self-motivated and outcome driven
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply!