Data Manager - Engineering
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN CANBERRA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Salary: $170-180k including super
Our client is a specialist technology company, which focuses on AI, embedded processing and optics.
You will contribute to the company's success by leading the data engineering team. You will ensure effective execution of projects and aligning data engineering activities to company objectives. You will collaborate and negotiate with technical expert(s) to define and delivery the company wide Data Strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for execution of defined data strategy on time and within budget. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business to define and gain buy in to the overall data strategy and delivery timelines, this includes managing conflicting deadlines.
You will play a key role in driving strategic decisions across the organisation.
- Commercial experience in data science and data engineering principles, including the machine learning lifecycle, DataOps and MLOps
- You will have extensive technical experience in establishing, managing, and scaling data platforms.
- You will possess strong people leadership skill and cross functional expertise.
- You will have strong capability in strategy and operation planning with an ability to execute on those plans.
- Effective priority management is a must to ensure delivery of high value projects & long-term goals Your team will look to you for advice on technical and business challenges.
- You will have a working experience of data science and data engineering.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.