Data Migration Analyst - AWS - Melbourne
Data Migration Analyst - ETL - Australia
Rate: $800 - $950 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend.)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our client is currently going through an exciting transformation, a Finance ERP program of work. The project is focused on replacing current Finance Enterprise Resource Planning systems across APAC. The data migration analyst participates in data migration mapping and migration activities
· 5+ years data migration experience
· Experience and understanding of cloud services and applications (specifically AWS)
· Develop a detailed understanding of data mapping from legacy systems to the future system
· Experience with analysing data models in both source and target system landscapes and defining appropriate mappings and transformations necessary to successfully migrate the relevant data
· Experience working on large scale data migration projects
· Hands on experience with migration tools
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you