Rate: £400 - £430 per day OUTSIDE IR35
Location: Remote then Edinburgh
Duration 3 Months
The Role/The Person:
- The Data Modeller is responsible for helping design and optimise how Bank data is stored, consumed and maintained in the cloud.
- This role is strategically important and must form excellent working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across business lines, IT, EDS and Analytics.
Data Model Design:
- Must have practical experience of building physical enterprise scale data models and virtual end-user marts in the cloud, and the ability to advise and collaborate with Data Engineers on designs to innovate and optimise these.
- Be up to date on current data modelling techniques and tooling and modelling patterns and designs.
- Help shape data standards and principles by coming up with practical designs and collaborate on innovative solutions on how to deliver to them.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, with the aptitude to convey complex concepts, principles and designs and ensure they are fully understood.
- Be highly competent in conceptual and logical modelling.
- Be pragmatic on where value can be added to business outcomes.
- Understand of current best data governance practices and industry standard expectations of these.
- Ensure Data Quality and assurance solutions are implemented consistently and efficiently across the data platforms and processes running on them
If you have the above experience please submit your CV immediately to email@example.com