A Charitable organisation are searching for a Maternity-Cover DPO on a 12 month initial fixed term contract. This is a paid role, on an annual salary.
To apply & be considered you should already have a number of years experience working within Data Privacy/protection, ideally already as a DPO but if not in a senior role, perhaps as a deputy.
The industry you have worked in is flexible, you don't need to have specifically worked in a Charity before. Any large organisation processing / holding data (including financial data of customers) is perfect.
You will be required to:
- Have excellent knowledge of GDPR
- Have a great all-round knowledge of other necessary regulation such as (but not limited to) the Data Protection Act, Privacy & Electronic Commination's Regulation and more.
- Lead the design of a Data-Protection oversight Programme
- Be able to demonstrate providing risk-based advice to a business (from a data-privacy standpoint)
- Display the right level of seniority & gravitas. This is a senior role leading a function, and an applicants experience should really reflect this or at least be at a point where this is the next logical step up for them in their career.
- Provide examples of managing stakeholders up to C level.
The role is based regionally, around a 45 minute train ride from London Bridge station. Further details on the location can be provided.
The role will require you to work in the office 2-3 days per week, with the option to work the remainder from home.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more!