About our client:
I am currently working with a Global organization who are hiring for Data and Analytics team. They are hiring for Data Science Lead role in Sydney. Open to considering candidates from Melbourne also.
Data Science Lead with strong Machine learning experience is needed to join a growing Data Analytics team in Sydney area. This person will be working with Head of Artificial Intelligence for setting up data science strategy, consulting with clients and working on Machine learning models.
· At least 10 years of hands-on experience building Data Science solutions
· Experience working on cloud technologies like Azure, AWS and GCP is desirable.
· Experience working on text data building NLP models
· Experience writing efficient codes in R and Python for feature engineering and building predictive models
· Sound knowledge of various machine learning algorithms like Decision trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, XGBoost etc.,
· Knowledge of building interpretability into the models to explain outcomes
· Ability to build end to end pipelines and create python scripts for model deployment.
· Knowledge of using Spark APIs for R and Python to work on Big Data.
· Experience building dashboards in Tableau or Rshiny is nice to have.
· Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
· Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
· Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Salary range: $160,000 to $180,000 base plus super + bonus