DATA SCIENCE MANAGER - ANALYTICS - RETAIL BANKING - EDINBURGH (REMOTE)
Role: Data Science Manager (permanent position)
Salary: up to £90,000 DOE
Location: Edinburgh based (remote)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: An exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Science Manager has arisen with our Retail Banking client. This client offers the chance to make a long-lasting impact within business that's reframing the perception of personal finance and retail banking.
This individual will lead a team of technical specialists in delivering data science, support customer needs and commercial objectives by using quantitative analysis to provide insight and direction. Day to day will involve leading the evolution of analytics culture, championing an environment of innovation and test and learn, whilst engaging with external centres of excellence to identify opportunities for collaborative projects and bring in-house industry-leading best practice.
This role will suit someone truly passionate about data science, and, dedicated to embedding an engaging, challenging, and supportive environment for the team that delivers career development.
- Extensive experience of data science and predictive modelling to tackle business problems in banking commercial and/ or retail
- Strong stakeholder management skills able to influence key stakeholders and build relationships at all levels across the business
- Strong leadership skills
- Excel in driving predictive analytics and data science methodology and technology
- Extensive experience of using analytics to design, drive and deliver business strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of open-source technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!