Global organization seeks a Data Scientist with a passion for building and deploying Machine Learning applications using programming languages like Python and R.
About our Client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are hiring for Data and Analytics division. They are looking for someone with interest in developing their career in Machine learning field.
Data Scientist is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area. This is very urgent roles and my client is planning to make a hiring decision ASAP.
· At least 4 years of hands-on experience building Data Science solutions
· Experience writing SQL codes for data exploration
· Experience writing efficient codes in R and Python for feature engineering and building predictive models
· Sound knowledge of various machine learning algorithms like Decision trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, XGBoost etc.,
· Knowledge of building interpretability into the models to explain outcomes
· Ability to build end to end pipelines and create python scripts for model deployment.
· Knowledge of using Spark APIs for R and Python to work on Big Data.
· Experience building dashboards in Tableau or Rshiny is nice to have.
· Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
· Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
· Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.