Global organization seeks a Data Scientist with a passion for building and deploying Machine Learning applications using programming languages like Python and R.
About our Client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are hiring for Data and Analytics division. They are looking for someone with interest in developing their career in Machine learning field.
Data Scientist with strong data warehousing capability is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area. This is very urgent roles and my client is planning to make a hiring decision ASAP.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Data Science with Azure machine learning expertise.
- Experience with Azure Services such as Azure Logic Apps, Function Apps, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, Data Factory, Synapse Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with managing different data types (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured) which includes building and maintaining data flows/pipelines in Azure.
- Good Experience on Python and exposure to working with NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn etc.
- Setting up and managing data sources, experiments, and training scripts in Azure Machine Learning workspaces.
- Strong understanding of creating and managing experiments with Azure Machine Learning SDK.
- Strong Understanding of machine-learning concepts such as supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, and random forest.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression