About our Client:
My client, one of the well-established brand names in data and machine learning industry in ANZ region and they are looking to continue their development and they are looking to strengthen their Engineering team in Australia
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist having good consulting and client management skills.
They are open to considering candidates from Melbourne and Sydney.
- 3-5+ years of real-world business experience in a data science role
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R & Python)
- Hands on experience in Statistical Techniques & Deep Learning such as Decision Tree, Segmentation, Logistic and Multiple Regression, and others
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Up to 15% travel outside of the geographical region
- Familiarity with consultative sales process in the analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations
What will you do:
You will support software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience