Forming part of the Derivatives legal team and reporting into a senior lawyer, the Derivatives Lawyer will be responsible for advising the bank's FX and Rates business, including its fund solutions business.
- Assisting the FX and rates business, with a particular focus on the Funds Solutions business, on its transactions.
- Reviewing documentation as well as identifying legal, regulatory, credit issues relevant to transactions, whilst providing general support and advice.
- Liaising with other key departments across the business, including Compliance, Trade Support, Credit and other risk departments.
- Advising stakeholders on industry developments such as LiBOR transition, Initial Margin, 2021 ISDA Definitions and various ISDA protocols.
- Advising on regulatory change and implementation affecting the business.
- Advising on issues relevant to new product launches.
- The client believes the role would be best suited to England and Wales qualified solicitors with at least 1-4 years' PQE (although candidates of all levels will be considered upon merit).
- Experience with OTC derivatives and knowledge on transactional matters and regulations affecting derivatives products.
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating standard and complex derivatives documentation.
If you would like to receive further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.