A leading Medical Device company in Orange Country are hiring for a Design Engineer to transform engineering specifications to finished CAD Designs for manufacturing and products, detailed assembly drawings and part drawings. This is an onsite 1-Year contract role in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime as well as access to health/dental/vision/life insurances, and a 401K.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience in a regulated industry such as Medical Devices
- Strong understanding of fabrication processes and ASME Y14.5M-1994 drawing standards
- Proven expertise in usage of CAD and MS Office Suite
- Experience reading, interpreting and creating drawings
- Good understanding of GDP, DFM and GD&T practices
- Bachelors degree preferred
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.