Desktop Support Manager / Team Lead - Spanish speaking
My Professional Services client is looking to hire a Desktop Support Manager / Team Lead, preferably with Spanish language skills, for an initial contract until the end of the year.
The role is to manage both my client's technology services teams in country to deliver services to the business, alongside providing oversight and management of team leads in other defined countries. The individual will have a keen eye for the customer experience ensuring that the service they deliver is of a high quality and assists with the business getting the most out of technology.
· Oversight of Incident, request fulfilment and escalation management through effective queue management.
· Building country teams as cohesive units to service across all lines of business with a keen focus on effective communication and quality of delivery
· Aligning resources into the technology services function, ensuring that best practice is developed and standard process are adopted
· Effectively managing suppliers/outsourcers
· Responsible for managing the team through effective and established performance management techniques including the use of Engineer Scorecards
· Prioritise country team workload through effective and documented resource planning and clear scheduling to be able to meet the needs of the business
· Input and plan resources for larger projects and oversee the co-ordination of related BAU projects
· To fully support all IT equipment relocation and provisions
· Coordinate the team tasks, to fully align with ALM processes
· Manage stock control at all sites, ensuring appropriate levels of IT stock are held, where possible.
· To plan, organise, track and record the supply of IT equipment
· Driving to the delivery of enhancing the best use to technology for the business through items such as Tech Bars and Tech Fairs
· Monitor and enable training and development opportunities
Rate: £350-£400 p/d Inside IR35
Base Location: London (Currently remote working)
Duration: 10 months
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch if your profile matches the spec.