Devops Engineer, Fintech - Reading / Remote - Up to £60,000 Plus Benefits
My client, an exciting Fintech is seeking a mid-level DevOps Engineer who is keen to grow. The person that is right for this position will be a self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and continuous self-improvement. Part of this role will be to work with the Technical Architects to help shape the future of the platform but will also require someone who can get involved in application support and ongoing project work.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
· Service Integrity: Hands on investigation and analysis of incidents affecting the production environment.
· Service Management: Incident Management / Problem Management
· Application / Technology Expertise: Diagnose and Resolve complex Application Support Incidents, Provide a point of escalation etc
· Business Change: Work with Solution Architect and wider IT team to support the evaluation and implementation of new tools and technologies through independent research, prototyping and participation in proof of concept activities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique Junior DevOps Engineer opportunity applicants must possess:
· Wide experience across a number of platforms.
· Experience with the Azure Stack is preferred other cloud experience is OK.
· Experience with Automation / Deployments (CI/CD) E.G (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, Circle CI, Azure DevOps, Travis CI)
· Containerisation and orchestration via Docker and Kubernetes
· PowerShell or other scripting/programming languages.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Mid-Level DevOps applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.