I'm currently looking for a Digital Delivery Tech Lead for an initial 9-month contract. The successful candidate will be working for a consultancy who has an Edinburgh based end client. Currently the role would be remote but as lockdown restriction ease there maybe travel to the site.
The role sits inside IR35 and is paying up to £630 per day.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Delivery Tech Lead
· Support delivery teams in making key technical decisions
· applying a breadth of technical knowledge alongside an understanding of organisational constraints to help them build services that meet our organisational aims.
· Promote best practices for development and testing across all teams
· to improve and maintain the quality of code being produced,
· identifying where teams need additional training or support.
· Identify ways to iterate and improve our ways of working through technical, process or cultural changes, thereby increasing the effectiveness of our delivery teams, the quality of our services and our ability to create services that best meet the needs of our users.
· Help to assess the performance and capability of our delivery teams, working alongside operations colleagues to raise concerns around capability and manage these to appropriate resolutions.
· Ensure that the services we build apply appropriate security standards and meet various legal requirements.