Our client is embarking a journey to build a brand new, ambitious green-field FinTech platform and are looking for some extraordinary people to help achieve this.
The Product teams that we're establishing will be at the centre of Project Stratus, collaborating with business leaders, partners and our groundbreaking engineering teams to shape this platform to help drive the future growth of the company.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
As the Payment Instrument Management System Product Owner you will:
- Own the roadmap and delivery of components of the new payment scheme integration solution managing issuance of payment devices.
- Build, prioritise and maintain the product strategy in line with the Product vision and Business priorities,
- Engage frequently with senior business and technology partners and Stratus leaders to ensure roadmaps deliver on agreed priorities,
- Translate roadmaps into business features and epics with clear outcomes defined,
- Partner with engineers to define sprint outcomes and deliver software to a high standard of quality,
- Establish and implement practices that empower Product Owners and Engineering teams
- Participate in team ceremonies to drive a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Your skills and experience:
- 5 years experience in an agile Software Product Management role (Product Owner or Product Analyst)
- Deep knowledge of Payment scheme (e.g. Mastercard, Visa) processes (e.g. Authorisation, Clearing & Settlement) and of network scheme compliance rules
- Have a strong technical understanding of payment card issuing processes (Physical and Digital/Wallet Issuance)
- Be able to work independently and within a team structure
- Proven track record to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Able to analyse complex subject matters
- Experience of co-ordination across multiple teams with unique needs and objectives.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Have a passion for delivering technology products
- Love collaborating to deliver outcomes, putting the customer/user first
- Be willing to grow and to learn
- Be comfortable handling ambiguity
- Take decisions to enable the team to work at speed even if you don't have all the information you want
- Have a point of view and be prepared to express it in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Brings external perspectives to the team