Digital Test Analyst - Banking - London or Manchester (Hybrid working policy)
My client, a leading Swedish bank, is looking for an experienced Digital Test Analyst to join them on a permeant basis. The successful candidate will be working on a transformation programme to enhance the customer experience of the client's digital channel proposition.
· Core banking knowledge
· Payments experience
· Experience on digital testing projects such as online websites/mobile Apps/APIs
· Automation experience with Selenium and Java
· Experience of working a Manual and automation 50/50 split
· Experience working in Agile
· SQL experience needed
· Experience with confluence and Jira
Start date: First stage interviews commencing in January
Salary: Between £65,000 and £85,000
Base location: London or Manchester (Hybrid working policy, 3 out of 5 days in the office)
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch if your profile matches the spec.