Head of Investor Relations
The Head of Investor Relations leads the fundraising, communications, and marketing activities for a biotechnology focused VC firm. The right candidate must possess a positive can-do attitude, professional demeanor, be a team player, and have an inherent desire to go above and beyond the duties and responsibilities of the role. The position is full-time with some travel and flexibility to work remotely two days per week.
- Develop and manage a strategic investor relations plan to regularly engage with existing and prospective LPs and proactively create a pipeline of interest for future fundraises.
- Manage the fundraising process from start to finish (from preparing the data room to facilitating due diligence meetings and responding to diligence requests) to ensure a smooth and timely close.
- Serve as the firm's primary contact for all LPs. Be responsive to their needs and provide top-notch customer service.
- Provide strategic oversight and logistics support for LP-facing events, such as the mid-year update, annual meeting, and LP advisory board meetings.
- Spearhead communications, marketing, and PR activities (including quarterly LP reports, website updates, year-end newsletters, and press releases) to keep LPs and industry contacts informed of relevant developments.
- 5+ years investor relations experience in a small to mid-sze biotechnology company
The antipcated salary range for this position is $190,000-$210,000/yr. The final salary will depend on the candidate's experience.