Director of Investor Relations & Marketing
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Director of Investor Relations & Marketing with 7+ years of experience in finance, investor relations, marketing, or related fields, with a strong focus on the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with limited partners (LPs), driving fundraising efforts, and overseeing marketing initiatives for the firm.
- Schedule, prepare, attend, and distribute materials at meetings with exisiting and propsective LPs
- Manage the fundraising process, including, new investor identification, NDAs, data rooms, site visits, and due diligence request, thank you gifts, closing dinner, etc.
- Manage mid-year update call and annual meeting logistics, including Constant Contact campaigns, drafting agendas, and preparing presentations
- Prepare and distribute various materials, including LP reports, marketing presentations, press releases, and newsletters
- Review daily industry newsletters and share relevant items with team
The anticipated salary range for this role is $180,000- $210,000. We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity etc.