Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Disaster Recovery Analyst that can provide a comprehensive range of analysis services, produce options and recommend solutions to meet a complex and/or high profile set of business requirements and support internal and/or external customers.
The role would be based in Edinburgh, however due to the current circumstances the successful candidate would be home based initially. The role has been determined to sit with IR35 and is paying £400 per day.
· Extract information from all relevant sources to establish an accurate scope of the analysis exercise.
· Gather and validate relevant information either through facilitating workshops or other forms of direct engagement with stakeholders.
· Present findings and recommendations to key stakeholder groups to enable decisions to be made.
· Effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholder to ensure successful delivery of recommended solutions.
· Establish appropriate Governance & control measures within projects which align with overall divisional and Company standards.
· Keeping up to date with technical and business developments.
· Balancing competing priorities of different pieces of work and assisting with prioritisation for less experienced colleagues.
· Maintaining a significant breadth & depth of knowledge as required for the role (e.g. industry, legislative, proposition and system knowledge).
· Required to play a lead role in teams bringing an experienced viewpoint to discussions and deliverables.
· ITIL V4 certified
· Experience working in an IT Operational environment
· Good analytical skills
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills
· Excellent Organisational & Planning skills
· Experience with providing support, advice and guidance on Service Continuity Governance
· Experience with Disaster Recovery &/or Business Continuity planning